Settings on individual screens can affect color appearance. We do not guarantee color accuracy based on the color shown on your screen.
It's easy to make striped & patterned projects with Heritage Prints! This self-patterning, super-soft yarn is a machine washable blend of superwash merino and nylon - a soft yet sturdy combination! Patterns and stripes emerge all on their own as you work. Check out the 14 different colorways. This yarn is great for a one skein project, socks, Mitts.
- 75% Superwash Merino Wool / 25% Nylon
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx. Yardage: 437 yds (400 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 (2.25 - 3.25 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 28 - 32 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: C - E (2.75 - 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 22 - 25 scs = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry Cool.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.