Settings on individual screens can affect color appearance. We do not guarantee color accuracy based on the color shown on your screen.
It's easy to make striped & patterned projects with Heritage Prints! This self-patterning, super-soft yarn is a machine washable blend of superwash merino and nylon - a soft yet sturdy combination! Patterns and stripes emerge all on their own as you work. Check out the 14 different colorways. This yarn is great for a one skein project, socks, Mitts.
- 75% Superwash Merino Wool / 25% Nylon
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 437 yds / 400 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 28 - 32 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: C (2.75 mm) (D (3.25 mm), E (3.50 mm))
- Crochet Gauge: 25 (23, 22) scs = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry Cool.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.