Settings on individual screens can affect color appearance. We do not guarantee color accuracy based on the color shown on your screen.
220 Superwash® Aran Splatter is a fantastic addition to the 220 Superwash® line. This aran weight yarn is thicker than our traditional 220 Superwash® but not quite as thick as 128 Superwash making it a perfect in between weight and with added flecks of color it's bursting with possibilities! Try this soft, impeccably plied yarn in big fisherman sweater projects, cowls, hats, mittens or any project that needs a durable 100% wool.
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx. Yardage: 150 yds (137.5 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 8 - 9 (5.0 - 5.5 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 16 - 18 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: I - K (5.5 - 6.5 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 11 - 14 scs = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Machine Wash Cool. Tumble Dry Cool.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.