To help us provide the best possible service, please leave your phone number in the NOTES section when placing your order.
Settings on individual screens can affect color appearance. We do not guarantee color accuracy based on the color shown on your screen.
It's easy to make striped & patterned projects with Heritage Prints! This self-patterning, super-soft yarn is a machine washable blend of superwash merino and nylon - a soft yet sturdy combination! Patterns and stripes emerge all on their own as you work. Check out the 14 different colorways. This yarn is great for a one skein project, socks, Mitts.
- 75% Superwash Merino Wool / 25% Nylon
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 437 yds / 400 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 28 - 32 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: C (2.75 mm) (D (3.25 mm), E (3.50 mm))
- Crochet Gauge: 25 (23, 22) scs = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry Cool.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.