PLEASE NOTE Potential SHIPPING Delays:
We do our best to ship within 1 business day of receiving your order. We ship for free on all orders over $75 in the continental USA. If you prefer to receive your package sooner, please call 317-776-4227 or email : Orders@alwaysinstitches1.com to pay priority shipping fees. Most orders arrive within 5-7 business days. However, due to increased shipping volume and carrier delays, some orders are arriving later than usual. We appreciate your patience.
When placing International Orders we charge actual shipping rates. We will email you the information about the additional fees you need to pay prior to shipment.
It's easy to make striped & patterned projects with Heritage Prints! This self-patterning, super-soft yarn is a machine washable blend of superwash merino and nylon - a soft yet sturdy combination! Patterns and stripes emerge all on their own as you work. Check out the 14 different colorways. This yarn is great for a one skein project, socks, Mitts.
- 75% Superwash Merino Wool / 25% Nylon
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx. Yardage: 437 yds (400 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 (2.25 - 3.25 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 28 - 32 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: C - E (2.75 - 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 22 - 25 scs = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry Cool.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.