Information and Services offered at Always In StitchesInterested in joining our amazing team? Employment Application
Interested in teaching a class in our shop? Class Request form for Teachers
Interested in bringing a group to our shop? Complete this form and email it to email@example.com
Group Tour Registration Form
Going on a bus trip with us? Please download these forms and bring them with you. (both are required)
Bus Shop Hop Health Form
Emergency Contact Form
Quilting and Binding Services
Long Arm Services - Quilting Services Brochure
We offer both an all over meander in various sizes as well as custom quilting. Please call 317-776-4227 to schedule a consultation with Cindy, our long arm specialist. Email her at: Cindy@alwaysinstitches1.com
Would you like us to bind your finished quilt? Binding services brochure
Machine Embroidery Services
Always In Stitches now offers Machine Embroidery Services.
Please contact the Embroidery Department at 317-776-4227 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Always In Stitches is honored to provide charitable donations for community groups. We receive many requests each year to provide door prizes, fabric, cash donations and such. It is important these donations reach the intended consumer and to that end we have set forth the following parameters for all donations.
Charitable Donation Form (for gift baskets donated to your organization)
Sewing Machine ServicesWe employ two machine technicians offering the best service on all makes and models when possible*. As a Janome, Elna and Handi Quilter dealer we are certified to honor those warrantied parts and services. With other brands of machines, still in warranty, we recommend they be serviced by their authorized dealer.
When bringing in your machine for service, during our regular business hours, we ask you bring the following:
- Machine Only - no extra covers or rolling cases
- Foot Pedal
- Power Cord
- Basic Zig/Zag or straight stitch foot
- Threaded with the thread you typically use
- For embroidery machines bring at least one embroidery hoop and the proper foot for embroidery functions
- Replace the needle after 8 hours of use with a new needle made to be used in your brand of machine
- Clean the bobbin area with each needle change
- NEVER blow air into the machine, use a vacuum to remove debris
- Use the best quality thread you can afford
- Check your users manual for recommended oiling
*Any brands other than Janome, Elna and Handiquilter requiring repair parts may take longer or be cost prohibitive. You will receive the best we can do, however, many times brands not offered in our shop are better serviced by a dealer representing that brand.