We are currently not adding new classes to our schedule in our effort to comply with social distancing guidelines.
Questions about classes? Please contact Sandy at email@example.com
In compliance with recommended guidelines by our state government and for the safety of our staff and your fellow stitchers we require everyone wear masks.
Any student who may be experiencing flu like symptoms or is not comfortable in a public setting should not attend our in store classes. Thank you for your cooperation.
If you have previously paid for a class and are unable to attend, we will issue a refund.
We look forward to working with you and sharing the joy of learning new skills. Note the following policies about our classes:
- Please be sure we have a valid email address when registering and check it for updates.
- After you have registered for a class, if we cancel or reschedule you are entitled to a full refund of the class fee. We will do our best to notify you of cancellation or delays.
- When the minimum number of students for a class is not met the class maybe cancelled.
- Please help support our shop by purchasing supplies with us. It is important to begin with appropriate materials and we make every effort to carry the specific items requested by your instructor.
- Do not bring guests or children to class unless they are attending as a paid student.
- As a courtesy to your fellow classmates and our staff do not wear cologne or scented lotions when in our shop. Many people are very allergic to these scents.
- Always silence your cell phone while in class. If you must take a call, please step out of the classroom so as not to disrupt the flow.
Enjoy your class and remember everyone was a beginner at something at least one time or another.