If you have any questions about classes, please contact Sandy at email@example.com
Any students who may be experiencing flu like symptoms or who are not comfortable in a public setting should not attend our in store classes.
Thank you for selecting one of our classes. We look forward to working with you and sharing the joy of learning new skills. Note the following policies about our classes:
- Please be sure we have a valid email address when registering and check your email regularly for updates.
- If you are unable to attend a class for which you are registered, you may re-sell your seat, but we do not offer any refunds. This is because our teachers plan for your attendance and are paid in full whether you attend or not.
- After you have registered for a class, if we cancel or reschedule you are entitled to a full refund of the class fee. We will do our best to notify you of cancellation or delays.
- When the minimum number of students for a class is not met the class maybe canceled.
- Please help support our shop by purchasing supplies with us. It is important to begin with appropriate materials and we make every effort to carry the specific items requested by your instructor. We depend on those purchases to keep our classrooms open.
- Do not bring guests or children to class unless they are attending as a paid student.
- As a courtesy to your fellow classmates and our staff do not wear cologne or scented lotions when in our shop. Many people are very allergic to these scents.
- Always silence your cell phone while in class. If you must take a call, please step out of the classroom so as not to disrupt the flow.